Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Makeup Tips #3

Tip #9 Lip balm with dimethicone or glycerol will seal in moisture and keep your lips softer longer. I love Rosebud Salve Minted Rose Lip Balm. I got mine at Sephora for $7.

Tip #10 If your skin is combination or oily, use facial masks before you shower. If it's dry , use them afterward when your skin is moist. Try Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure skin-clarifying mud mask. I got it for about $6 at Ulta. I've done like 6 face masks and I still have enough for probably 10 more!

Tip #11 Almost any lipstick can double as a blush. My favorite lipsticks to use are coral shades. Dab a little on your cheeks for that sunny glow. Try MAC lipstick in Vegas Volt. $14.50 in MAC stores.

Tip #12 Braids are a low-maitenance way to get a new look. Personally I love fishtale braids, they are perfect for summer!
Diana Argon Fishtail Braid Look
Question of the day!
What is your favorite summer trend? Comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment