Sunday, July 8, 2012

Favorite products: July

1. Urban Decay Build Your Own Palette
In love with this palette! It comes with an eyeshadow brush, the eyeshadow "walk of shame", and five more spaces for more of your favorite shadows. The shadows that I have so far in the palette are: Buck and Tease. I got this palette for $18 at ulta.







2. Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream
I have used this product everyday during the summer because its lightweight, has amazing coverage and has SPF 15. This product renews, Brightens, Evens, Hydrates, and protects your skin. It comes in 2 shades, light/medium and medium/deep. Right now, it's on sale for about $11 at ulta. I love this product!







3. Sephora + Pantone Universe: Strokes of Nature Brush Set
I got these brushes like 2 weeks ago and they are amazing! The brushes are really soft and easy to work with. 1 of the reasons I bought them was because there is a big mirror inside the case. I bought the brush set at sephora for $38 and for five gorgeous brushes that is a good price. 



Those were my favorites for this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment